Red Bumps & Rough Skin Months After Last Laser Hair Removal Session is This Normal? (photo)

I've had about 10 sessions of laser hair removal on my legs, bikini and underarms. My last session was about 8 weeks ago. I've noticed a few weeks ago my thighs had red, itchy bumps on them but I figured they would just go away. Well a month later they are still there along with the feeling of rough bumpy skin. This is only on my thigh area. Some of the red bumps look like they have a hair in them. I never had in grown hairs before. What is this and how can I treat it? Is this normal? Thank you!

Red Bumps & Rough Skin Months After Last Laser Hair Removal Session is This Normal?

+1

Hello NY,

It sounds like you have some ingrown hairs. This is normal, a good way to help get rid of this is by using and exfoliate scrub on them. We recommend one with glycolic acid, such as vivite treatment scrub.

Hope this is helpful!

Dr. Young

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon