Laser Hair Removal For Indian Skin on Bikini Area?

hi , my complexion is wheatish and i am an indian. i want to get laser hair removal on my bikini area. can you suggest which technology to go for that is safe and effective.

Laser Hair Removal for Indian Skin

+2
A Long Pulsed nd Yag laser will be the best and safest for dark skin. Many people of Indian descent are surprised and delighted by how well laser hair removal can work on darker skin - provided the appropriate laser is used. be sure to find a medical facility with an on site supervising physician. You may also wish to have a spot test prior to your treatment.

Web reference: http://www.bluewaterspa.com/laser-hair-removal.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal for Ethnic Skin

+1

Thank you for your question. Nd Yag laser hair removal technology is safe for ethnic skin.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist