NSAIDs After Thermage

How long after thermage on face shoud one avoid NSAIDs? Since it takes 6 months to get full thermage results, is this the time to avoid NSAIDs too? Are there other agents to avoid after thermage treatment?

There’s no evidence that you have to worry about NSAIDs with Thermage

+1

There’s no evidence that you have to worry about NSAIDs with Thermage. I think you can take them right away as there’s no indication that you have to wait.

Web reference: http://www.chelseaeye.com/resurface_cos.htm#Thermage

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

NSAIDS safe after thermage

+1

There has not been any evidence that antiinflammatory medications alter results from the radiofrequency treatment of thermage.

Nsaids after thermage

+1

While there is some concern that suppresing inflammation may decrease the results of a nonnvasive skin tightening treatment, I do not believe that NSAIDs are likely to modify the outcomes achieved with Thermage.  I have been performing Thermage for 9 years or so and have never been able to make this correlation.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon