Non Surgical Lip Lines Treatment for Former Smoker?

I quit smoking after 27 years. I never had lines above my lips until about 6 months ago.

I quit 2 years ago. I am 44 years old and they seem to get deeper every day. What can I do? No surgery please, to help this problem. I am starting to look 60 instead of a woman in her 40's.

Smokers lines on the upper lip - nonsurgical treatment

+1

If the wrinkles are not apparent at rest and show up only when pursing the lips, they are considered dynamic and will respond to minute amounts of Botox injected into the muscle of the upper lip. This will last 3 months. If the wrinkles are etched into the skin and evident at rest, then careful filling with a filler like Evolence (porcine collagen) is very effective and lasts one year.

Miami Dermatologist