Cost of Veneers and Implants?

I need MAJOR dental work, Because of my budget I may have to fix my teeth in quadrants. can any one tell me roughly a ballpark figure of my starting point. veneers on top teeth 4 & 5, & 7-11 with an implant or MDI on canine #6? I need this done first, then bleaching on bottom teeth 19-29 the cost to follow up next year with veneers on 19-29 following with MDI or implants on teeth 1-3 , 12-15 & implants 30-32. i live in the NNJ/NYC Area. Looking forward.

Affordable Dentistry

Here, porcelain veneers have a cost of $450 US each, and dental implants (Brands such as Straumann) at $990 US. I do not believe in placing a single MDI for a canine, I believe MDI's are better for the Snap On Dentures, however it could work well for you, but instead a MDI i would use a traditional implant. Good luck!

Mexico Dentist

Malecon Americas Shopping Mall
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77500

Costs vary widely depending on location and quality/care of doctors

Rural Montana will be much less expensive than NYC. Even in your own city the fees can very depending on the doctor's experience and experteese. A high volume office will charge less but you will get less attention to detail. A low volume office will cost more but usually you will get better care and  quality.

Veneers range from $900 to over $2000 per tooth. Implants can vary from $3000 to $5000 per tooth including the surgery. Lots depends on the need for bone or gum grafting and on what tooth. I charge more for a front tooth than a back tooth.

If by MDI you are refering to mini implants, I would NOT do that. Particularly for #6. These have been used as temporary implants or to add retention to full dentures. They have a high failure rate. The #6 canine tooth is a tooth that will get lots of lateral forces and you need a strong full size implant. Same goes to teeth 1-3. These are molars and they receive all the chewing force. BTW, #1 is a wisdom tooth and this does not need to be replaced. I would maybe get a second opinion regarding your treatment.

Good luck

Dr. T

Mauricio C. Tijerino, DMD
Miami Beach Dentist

1111 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139

Cost of Veneers and Implants

Costs vary widely depending on the experience and expertise of the doctor. Implants can run $3000-$6000 per tooth, and Porcelain Veneers $1500-2500 per tooth.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Dentist

8 Gramercy Park South
New York, NY 10003