Can the E-Matrix Device Be Used for the Upper Eye Lids and Under the Eyes?

E-Matrix Device around the Eyes

Ematrix uses fractionated radio-frequency to improve the skin.  It can be safely performed around the eyes by qualified providers.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

225 E. City Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

EMatrix around the eyes

I follow recommendtions from the manufacturer of this device to not use it on the upper eyelid. Very low energy settings (the lowest) can be used below the eye near the orbital rim. 

We have had great success with acne scar treatments with eMatrix in our Williamsville, NY office. 

eMatrix is applicable to all skin types ! 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221

EMatrix around the eyes

I have used Sublative treatments around the eyes for quite some time with fantastic results. This treatment relies on radiofrequency, so it does not have the risks of lasers around the eyes. The energy stays safely within the dermis, even on thin eyelid skin. 

Todd C. Becker, MD, PhD
Boulder Dermatologist

2600 30th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80301

EMatrix for eye area

The eMatrix should not be used within the orbital rim. The bone that you feel around your eyes. It isn't approved for use in this area, so it can be used up to that point for under the eye treatment, but absolutely should not be used on the upper eyelids.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117