Puffy and Pointy Nipples (Male) - Nipple Reduction Cost?

I'm a 30 yo guy + I live between NYC and LA. What is the cost for that procedure? Thanks

Nipple reduction for Men

+1

Nipple reduction for men is a good procedure to treat prominent nipples. I do this procedure by removing a segment of nipple and covering the area with a superior little flap. The degree of flattening (most men want the result to be  almost flush with the areola)  can be tailored to the patient's requests.

This procedure is usually done under local anesthesia and requires no time off from most types of work. Patient satisfaction was a high and scars  often not noticeable. Costs in our office range from $600 to $1000.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_inverted_nipple.htm

Nipple reduction surgery and costs

+1

Costs for nipple reduction surgery can vary depending on the type of anesthesia - local, local with IV sedation, or general anesthesia -  and depending on surgery center.  In general, the costs range from $1,500 to $3,000.

Web reference: Http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.