Which treatment could help me? Velashape or Thermage/Titan? (Photo)

What is a better solution thermage Velashape I am a bikini competitor and in great shape. My problem area is stomach it needs to look tighter. I had a tummy tuck 5 years ago since then I had a c section which the scar is horrible and lost about 15lbs. My skin is just wrinkled and a bit loose. What can I do to tighten it more.

Abdominal scar and wrinkles

+1
The picture you provide represents a wide scar and wrinkling of lower abdomen due to skin excess. You have had many changes, including rapid weight gain requiring abdominoplasty and subsequent pregnancy, C-section and further weight loss. Given that you are a "bikini competitor" you may want to consider scar revision surgery. The scar is too wide and the skin too wrinkles for any non-surgical treatment to be effective and lasting in a meaningful way. 

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon