How would you fix my saggy skin, excess fat, cellulite, varicose and spider veins? (Photo)

I have started my first Velashape treatments and I understand that my lower extremities are justifiably ugly. I want to know whether or not I am throwing money away with VS, but should I be putting that money elsewhere? If you were my doctor, how would you fix my legs and which procedures would you use? If Velashape is jut a pipe dream and I should be thinking about invasive procedures I would like to know what I should be planning to do instead of Velashape and dieting? Thank you very much.

Cellulaze, Velashape, Ultrashape and also need for vein treatments, etc - Buffalo Niagara, NY

Thank you for the pictures. They are very helpful.

I would focus on fixing your veins first and then get the rest of your 'cosmetic concerns' taken care of with Velashape and Cellulaze as you have mentioned.

My experience, having a vein center and also a medical spa where we have Velashape and Ultrashape and other techniques for body trimming, is to take care of the vein problems first. 

I recommend that you seek a consultation from a vein specialist to see if you have venous insufficiency and have the venous insufficiency treated first with EVLT or VNUS Closure or ClariVein or Varithena first.