How would you fix my saggy skin, excess fat, cellulite, varicose and spider veins? (Photo)

I have started my first Velashape treatments and I understand that my lower extremities are justifiably ugly. I want to know whether or not I am throwing money away with VS, but should I be putting that money elsewhere? If you were my doctor, how would you fix my legs and which procedures would you use? If Velashape is jut a pipe dream and I should be thinking about invasive procedures I would like to know what I should be planning to do instead of Velashape and dieting? Thank you very much.

Consult with your surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It looks as if you would be a candidate for both Smartlipo and Cellulaze. Smartlipo will remove unwanted fat while Cellulaze will smooth over the skin. Both procedures are minimally invasive with results to be seen within just a few weeks. Consult with your surgeon to be sure these are the best options for you. Good luck!