How would you fix my saggy skin, excess fat, cellulite, varicose and spider veins? (Photo)

I have started my first Velashape treatments and I understand that my lower extremities are justifiably ugly. I want to know whether or not I am throwing money away with VS, but should I be putting that money elsewhere? If you were my doctor, how would you fix my legs and which procedures would you use? If Velashape is jut a pipe dream and I should be thinking about invasive procedures I would like to know what I should be planning to do instead of Velashape and dieting? Thank you very much.

Cellulaze, Velashape, Ultrashape and also need for vein treatments, etc - Buffalo Niagara, NY

Thank you for the pictures. They are very helpful.

I would focus on fixing your veins first and then get the rest of your 'cosmetic concerns' taken care of with Velashape and Cellulaze as you have mentioned.

My experience, having a vein center and also a medical spa where we have Velashape and Ultrashape and other techniques for body trimming, is to take care of the vein problems first. 

I recommend that you seek a consultation from a vein specialist to see if you have venous insufficiency and have the venous insufficiency treated first with EVLT or VNUS Closure or ClariVein or Varithena first. 

Consult with your surgeon

It looks as if you would be a candidate for both Smartlipo and Cellulaze. Smartlipo will remove unwanted fat while Cellulaze will smooth over the skin. Both procedures are minimally invasive with results to be seen within just a few weeks. Consult with your surgeon to be sure these are the best options for you. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD