What Test Do I Need to Have Before Getting a Bbl?

What test would I need to take before getting a Bbl to assure I'm a good candidate and would't have any complications during surgery?

Test before surgery

It really depends on your age, if you have medical problems or issues, if you smoke? It would be best to consult with you primary medical doctor and I would recommend finding a surgeon who has allot of experience and is Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery to minimize problems.

Best Regards,

Dr Gartner

What Tests Do I Need to Have Before Getting a Bbl?

Thank you for your question, there is a series of tests that need to be done before undergoing a Plastic Surgery, some of them are the following. CBC test, Metabolic Panel, HIV, EKG, Hepatitis B and C.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon