What Test Do I Need to Have Before Getting a Bbl?

What test would I need to take before getting a Bbl to assure I'm a good candidate and would't have any complications during surgery?

Test before surgery

+1

It really depends on your age, if you have medical problems or issues, if you smoke? It would be best to consult with you primary medical doctor and I would recommend finding a surgeon who has allot of experience and is Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery to minimize problems.

Best Regards,

Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

What Tests Do I Need to Have Before Getting a Bbl?

+1

Thank you for your question, there is a series of tests that need to be done before undergoing a Plastic Surgery, some of them are the following. CBC test, Metabolic Panel, HIV, EKG, Hepatitis B and C.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon