Post Op Medication? BBL in 7 Days.

So I have my BBL in 7days and I want to know what else I might need after surgery. Arnika tablets, anti Bruising stuff, anti inching stuff, heat packs, special body wash? I have been given a course of anti Biotics, anti inflammatory medication and painkillers by my surgeon to take post op. I just wanted your opinions and suggestions on what else I might need post op to make the healing process more comfortable and safe. Thanks a bunch!

Post Op Medication? BBL in 7 Days.

+2

Thank you for your question, After your surgery its very important that you follow your Doctors instructions. He/She will provide you with antibiotics, pain medication and iron pills, it is also important to have antiseptic gel or spray for your wounds and shower with antibacterial soap.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Ice your butt!

+1

After a Brazilian butt lift you'll need ice, rest, patience and time. Pain medication and arnica Montana can help, but your body will heal as its supposed to.  I would highly reccomend avoiding heat as it can easily cause a burn in asensate areas (surgical areas). 

Good Luck!

David Shifrin, MD