What's the best scar treatment for me? (Photo)

I had 4 stitches done and would like to know what is the best treatment for me. My scar has widened and I do believe I need a scar revision. I have added some images of my scar, please let me know if it is healing properly and what I can do to improve it. Also I would like to know if the location of my scar is favorable for a revision. I am thinking of a GBLR or W plasty and would like to know if I can do one without affecting the shape of my eye. The scar is one month after the accident

Scar improvement

+2
Hello, there are a variety of methods to help improve the scar. Scar revision is  surgical option. Laser scar revision is less invasive and can improve the scar with a series of treatments and without cutting. Good luck.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Scar Revision

+1
Thank you for your question.  Thank you also for posting photographs as these are helpful.  He would also be helpful to have more information about your injury such as when and how it occurred, what you're using on the wounds now, etc.  While revision of this wound may well be reasonable at this time, I would focus more on finding a surgeon with expertise in treating scars then on deciding exactly which procedure is best for you.  Each surgeon has their own unique approach to plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face which means that various superb surgeons may have a different approaches to a given problem.  I would recommend finding a top surgeon and then trusting their advice.  Good Luck! 

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Scar treatment on the face

+1
The scar on your face has an atrophic, pigmentary, and textural components. Our office specializes in scar removal in Los Angeles. We would recommend a regimen including laser, topical application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase, and possibly scar revision. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS