Does Medicaid cover Facial Reconstructive Surgery

hi doctor before i have accident and now my forehead bone is uneven it look like deformation so does medicaid cover reconstructive surgery for me . i'm I lost my self-esteem this year i'm just 18 year old i hope medicaid will help me do something thank doctor

Facial Reconstruction

+2
Hello peter111, 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

Most often trauma is covered by most medical insurance companies.

I would seek care from a facial plastic surgeon in your area who can examine you and describe the findings for the insurance company.

Also further imaging may need to be done (CT scan).

Good luck ,

Dr. Shadfar

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon