Is there any way to flatten my brow bone, and remove the excess skin?

I want to flatten my brow bone to make appear more Asian. I'm quarter Japanese, and I want the flat brow bone my mother has. Plus, when I smile, a clump of skin gathers over the ends of my lids, and at the corners.

Filler could be a good option.

+1

Without seeing pictures, it is difficult, but often the brow becomes more apparent looking when people lose volume in the temple. When this area hollows it makes the lateral orbital area more pronounced. Using deep and long-lasting filler in this area can soften and relax the appearance of the upper face without looking heavy or pulled. I often use Radiesse to achieve these results, but Voluma would be an excellent product as well. I recommend a consultation with an experienced surgeon who can look at your face in detail and discuss good options to consider.

Good luck.

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Brow bone reduction can be done with removal of excess skin.

+1

Brow bone reduction can be done with removal of excess skin. This is something we invented called the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift. Hair is buried under the scar at the hairline so it does not show. See an experienced surgeon who is familiar with this surgery.