Very Nervous For Breast Lift, Nipple Surgery, and Full Tummy Tuck All At Once.

I'm so nervous for my procedures..... Im going for Breast lift, full tummy tuck and get my inverted nipples fixed. Im so nervous that something goes wrong and my breast turns out to be a disaster, I would like to know, how difficult is the procedure for Inverted Nipples, and then, I thought of rather doing implants than a lift..... Im seeing the surgeon tomorrow but Im just so nervous because its gonna cost us a lot of money, its almost R90 000 for those three procedures......

The safest thing is not to get any surgery

+1

The safest thing is not to get anything done, but probably it is not the answer you like to hear. There are risks involved in any procedure. Mommy makeover is a great procedure under well trained hands. I personally prefer short scar breast lift if any loose skin and droopy breasts than putting an implant and make the things worse. I would do inverted nipple at another stage after the breast surgery to maximize the circulation to nipple. Nipple surgery can be done in office under strict local.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Multipel procedures

+1

It is quite common in a healthy individual to perform both breast and tummy tuck surgery at the same time. If you are concerned, review this with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Mommy makeover is very safe.

+1

Hi.

We call this combination of procedures a mommy makeover.  If you are healthy, and if you have a good surgeon, you should do great.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)