Does Needle-electrolipolysis Work for Cellulite?

I dont have a weight problem,just a little bit of cellulite i want to permanently get rid of. I had 3 sessions and havent seen major results, I talked to a plastic surgeon and he doesnt believe the fat in the fat cells actually gets desolved (triglycerides to fatty acid) and passes through the fat cell membrane. Who to believe? Has anyone done it? are there results?are they permanent?and do we actually get rid of fat? or do we reuse it?

Cellulaze works for cellulite

+1

The best procedure to treat cellulite is Cellulaze. Any area of the body where you notice lumpy dimpling skin Cellulaze will help to smooth it over. This is a one-time minimally invasive procedure that promotes skin thickening and tightening.

Cellulaze can help

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest needle-electrolipolysis as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulite Treatment

+1

Cellulaze is the only FDA one time treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

The best current treatment for Cellulite is Cellulaze

+1

The only well-studied FDA approved treatment for cellulite that give long-lasting if not permanent results is Cellulaze.  This treatment reduces fat bulges, releases fibrous bands that cause dimpling and tightings the skin reducing skin ripples.  Nothing else has even been shown to work as well.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

I would say that up to now there has been no real good treatment for cellulite.  All treatments typically required multiple sessions and results did not last.

The FDA just approved the Cellulaze laser a few weeks ago.  This is the first treatment that has shown lasting results.  Typically one treatment has shown to improve cellulite for up to a year or more.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Few effective options for treatment of cellulite

+1

Rather than comment specifically on the treatment you are receiving, I would say that there are very few treatments that have any scientific effidence that they work for cellulite, and those that do only work in some people, and usually for temporary effect. If there was one treatment that was truly effective in a high percentage of women, it wouldn't be a secret and you wouldn't have to ask around to see if it works.

Richard Baxter, MD