Estimated Cost of Neck Lift for Neck Bands and Loose Skin?

I have loose neck bands and loose skin. Could someone give me an estimate of how much my Neck Lift would cost considering my appearance?

Neck lifts are about $6,000 but do not address loose skin

+2

After reviewing the photograph, it is apparent that excess skin and anterior platysmal bands are present. A neck lift alone will not address excess skin of the neck. A lower face/neck lift would be more appropriate to properly address the excess skin, minimal amount of fat that is present, in addition to tightening the anterior platysmal bands. The cost of a lower face/neck lift is $11,000 and $6,000 for a neck lift, which includes anesthesia and operating room fees. A neck lift alone will only address the neck bands and any fat above or below the platysma muscle.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Neck lift cost

+1

The fee for a neck lift varies and in NYC may runa bout $8000-$10000.  Most patients taht are candidates for a neck lift often need a facelift.

Cost of a Neck Lift

+1

The picture is a help and points out several things that you should be aware of. Okay I understand that the truth hurts but knowledge is powerful and will help you in the long run. The first thing that I appreciate are your pronounced nasolabial folds (just making observations first). Next are the corners of your mouth. The left corner is neutral or beginning to turn downward-a clear indication of aging. The corners are turning down to the marionette lines-which are mild. There is the start of mild jowling in the picture. Before we move to the neck I feel that you definitely are deficient in facial fat in the midface/cheek region. Okay as we move to the neck we immediately notice the platysmal bands and the slight excess in skin. So what do we do?

If you want one surgery now that will correct all of these problems (because if you correct only the neck you'll notice everything else) I would recommend a MACS lift or even extended SMAS with plication or repair of the platysma muscle. Most surgeries that address the SMAS in all of these issues would give you an excellent, long lasting result. So don't just go for the obvious, the neck, go for a surgery that will address everything.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Cost of neck lift.

+1

Hi!

In New York City, we charge $8000 for a neck lift, including the cost of the operating room and the anesthesia.  It is less in the rest of the country.

Necklift

+1

The average cost for the “mini neck-lift” or “neck-tuck” is $3,500 and for a full neck-lift including lower face-lift is $7,000,, which includes physician's fee,  twilight anesthesia and facility.  Best regards

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/Necklift.php

Necklift Cost

+1

I charge $4000.00 for the neck lift. Then there is cost for using a facility like surgery center and the anesthesiologist's fee. All that combined can come to around $7000.00

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.