Laser Treatment for Crepey Neck Skin?

I am 57 yrs. old with a thin build. I don't have excess fat on my neck but do have what I refer to as 'crepey' skin in the center.

Can this skin be tightened via a laser procedure, or am I doomed to undergo some type of invasive procedure to improve the appearance? (I don't have a sagging jaw line, or jowls so am not considering a mini facelift.) Thanks!

Neck rejuvenation

Lasers for skin tightening will never replace surgery. But, for the right person, they can improve skin quality and delay the ned for surgery. In fact, lasers can sometimes enhance the result of surgery by making the surface of the skin smoother and more youthful. In my practice it is not uncommon for me to include some laser and skin care services before and after surgery to help improve the quality of the skin.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon