Neck Fat w/ Chin Tilted Down

26yr male in very athletic shape. I have a attractive proportional face, however when I tilt my head down, even just a bit,neck fat starts to gather and is horrible. My family has a history of "fatty necks". Looking straight on I have very little chin fat. I have a solid chin correctly postioned to my forehead. Also, my neck meets my face with only slight disclosure of my jawline, and is amplified with "neck fat" as I tilt down my head. Is it possible to lipo the "side neck/jaw fat".

Neck shape, liposuction, #beauty, #facelift, #Botox, #Thermage

+2

Dear Marcj20

Thank you for your question.  The change in contour of your neck when you tilt your head down is not easy to treat- particularly if you do not have much fat under the skin.  At your age the neck structures should be pretty good- as shown by your description when your head is straight.  If you do have some extra fat then conservative liposucttion may help- followed by a good support garment for 3 weeks and Botox to weaken the neck muscles while you are healing.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Neck liposuction helps to give you a refined jaw line.

+2

neck liposculpture helps to refine the jaw line. although you do'nt have much fat but a good liposculpture of this areas will help to shrink the skin and tighten your neck. it will also give you a well formed jawline. This procedure is simple, with easy recovery, yet the results are very stricking.

you can see some examples of this on my site.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS