A Nasty Fall Caused a Depressed Scar On My Nose. Suggestions To Improve Healing/Scarring?

About two weeks ago, I tripped on a sidewalk, and fell face first into some steps. I needed 17 stitches in my forehead, and the bridge of my nose. The forehead looks better, but I sure did bleed a lot. When I hit the sidewalk, it removed an area of skin from my nose, kind of a deep brush burn. The fall also made a small depression from my glasses in the bridge of my nose. Any suggestions on helping my wound heal, and reduce scarring. Thank You, James

Juvederm and Restylane can help depressed scars

+1

and they work especially well on the nose.  Since it has only been 2 weeks since your fall, i would wait 6 months to see if the collagen will heal in on its own, and if not, seek the advice of a dermatological surgeon who performs filler injections.  Best,

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon