Is nano fat grafting safe for sunken under eyes? (photo)

Dear, I have sunken under eyes. I hear about Nano fat grafting. In Belgium Dr. Tonnard work with Nano fat. Is it safe to do this treatment? Thank you

Fat grafting for the eyes

Dear Holland786,

• Nano grafting is likely a marketing word given to fat grafting under the eyes
  • We place face in a micro0droplet technique, meaning we fill the area little by little
  • You should look at before and after pictures to see if Dr Tonnard can satisfy your expectations
  • Another option for you may be Restylane, if you want something temporary (1-2 years)

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

201 South Lasky Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Fat Grafting

fat grafting is a very common procedure that depends on experience and technique. Nano fat grafting seems a marketing tool. We all use micro cannulas to harvest and inject the fat in the right plane

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Fat grafting in the tear trough

across the globe fat grafting to the face is performed frequently and effectively and safely. Nano fat grafting is more of a term then a unique procedure. I can't tell you whether or not it is safe and based on your photograph U appeared to be relatively young with only a small area that needs improvement. I would get much more detailed information about how this fat grafting is being performed.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

2550 Samaritan Dr Suite F
San Jose, CA 95124