Is nano fat grafting safe for sunken under eyes? (photo)

Dear, I have sunken under eyes. I hear about Nano fat grafting. In Belgium Dr. Tonnard work with Nano fat. Is it safe to do this treatment? Thank you

Fat grafting for the eyes

+2

Dear Holland786,

• Nano grafting is likely a marketing word given to fat grafting under the eyes
  • We place face in a micro0droplet technique, meaning we fill the area little by little
  • You should look at before and after pictures to see if Dr Tonnard can satisfy your expectations
  • Another option for you may be Restylane, if you want something temporary (1-2 years)

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Fat Grafting

+2

fat grafting is a very common procedure that depends on experience and technique. Nano fat grafting seems a marketing tool. We all use micro cannulas to harvest and inject the fat in the right plane

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Fat grafting in the tear trough

+2

across the globe fat grafting to the face is performed frequently and effectively and safely. Nano fat grafting is more of a term then a unique procedure. I can't tell you whether or not it is safe and based on your photograph U appeared to be relatively young with only a small area that needs improvement. I would get much more detailed information about how this fat grafting is being performed.

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon