Why Does my Upper Lip Look Like a Monkey After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a nose job almost 2 years ago. Now when i am talking - my upper like resembles a monkey lip. my upper lip and changed so much and my smile very uneven now. i feel something in my nose tip pushing down and on the one side of my lip. if i yawn or take a big bite of food - i feel it even more and my front 2 teeth will hurt. its almost a clicking/rubbing feeling on my nose spine. my nose tip is still very sensitive. my surgeon just denies it could be anything.

Change in Upper Lip after Rhinoplasty

+1

Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a second opinion regarding your Rhinoplasty/ Upper Lip issue.  To make any type of recommendation, an exam will be needed.

Change in the upper lip after a rhinoplasty

+1

Not really sure what a monkey lip is?  If you are experiencing problems that are dynamic in nature then you definitely need to be seen in person to understand the problem.