Why is my Nose Crooked on the Bottom Half? Is There Any Way to Fix This Without Plastic Surgery? (photo)

I recall hitting my face on something a while back but I'm not sure if that's the case because until recent I have not noticed the bend.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is possible for you.

Hello Tuner0124,

If you are trying to avoid surgery I can understand it.  Your nose looks very masculine and frankly looks pretty straight to me.  However if you want to do something that doesn't involve cutting, then a non-surgical nose procedure using injectible filler might be a good option.  It can be used to fill in small defects or depressions, straighten a bumpy bridge, raise the nasal tip, and adjust how a nose changes with smiling.  I would encourage you to see a nasal surgery/rhinoplasty specialist to learn about your options.  With just one photo, it is difficult to make any further suggestions.

Good luck,

Dr. Shah

Denver Plastic Surgeon

101 University Blvd
Denver, CO 80206

Fix without surgery

Yes...on your left middle third of the nose a small amount of filler would act to fill that area to a small degree and create the illusion of a straight nose.  It will work well and last for a fairly reasonable time (sometimes > 2 years in the nose).  It's not a permanent work around but a very good option for a small and subtle deformity.

Shepherd G. Pryor, MD
Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

8952 E Desert Cove Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Straightening the nose with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

From the picture you have posted, it is difficult to appreciate a significant deviation.  Nonsurgical rhinoplasty would not be the best option to straighten your nose because your nose does not have a volume deficiency causing a deviated appearance.  Nonsurgical rhinoplasty works great for minor contour irregularities and adding volume, which would not apply to your case.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212