Subtle Nose Tip Surgery Possible?

Is there any way I can have the tip of my nose reshaped and would it be a big procedure. Also do you think a tip reshape would suffice, it's the tip of my nose which I think is bulbous but please tell me if you think the bridge needs work too? Thank you Sophie

Rhinoplasty for subtle nasal tip

+1

Re-shaping the bulbous tip is accomplished with inter-domal suture techniques(tip-plasty) and a conservative cartilage removal. It's also important to make sure that the bridge line matches and the tip shape. The rhinoplasty procedure takes approximately an hour and half under general anesthesia is performed as an outpatient surgical procedure. Expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after  the surgery. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website to give you an idea what your new nose might look like.

Reshaping the tip of the nose during rhinoplasty

+1

The tip of your nose can certainly be reshaped with a rhinoplasty.  Depending on the specific changes to the appearance of your tip you are looking for, the most appropriate approach and technique will differ.  If you are happy with the projection and rotation of your tip, a closed approach could give you some refinement with minimal downtime.  However, to make more extensive changes, an open approach would be preferable. 

From frontal view your bridge has a nice appearance.  From profile, it's a personal decision whether to leave a slight hump or straighten the bridge.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD