My Nipples Are Different Sizes. Is There a Procedure to Make the Smaller One Bigger So That Both my Nipples Are the Same Size?

Uneven nipples

+1

hi there, there are many methods to achieve symmetry between nipples, simpler way would be to make the bigger one smaller. Have a chat with your PS 

Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Nipples Are Different Sizes

+1

Thanks for the question. Smaller nipple can be made bigger but not without adding some scar to your areola and to nipple and therefore it will be better to reduce the bigger one to smaller one. There are endless methods to fix your problem but will need physical examination and then only some PS can decided what is best for you. Wish you all the best

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nipples

+1

There are lots of procedures that can improve the size and appearance of the nipple and the areola.  It would probably be easier to make the bigger nipple smaller than to make the smaller one bigger.  When you see a plastic surgeon who can examine you then perhaps he can be more specific in his/her recommendations for you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD