My inner thighs look horrible. Its very loose, jiggly, and the skin wrinkles. Im only 17. What can be done?

Iv lost a lot of weight over a long period of time. I lift weights and work out every day. im embarrassed to wear shorts because it looks awful when I move my legs even just a little bit. Im very self conscious of it. Im 17. I shouldn't have to worry about saggy, loose skin. I cant even continue my weight loss because its going to keep getting worse. My parents cant afford a surgery. I don't know what else to do. I want to be excited about losing weight but this is holding me back

Inner Thigh Skin Elasticity

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It's hard to say if you are a good candidate for laser therapy without pictures but we have had success using the Palomar MaxIR head on loose skin on the abdomen, thighs, neck, etc.. This may be a more affordable option but pictures and an in person consult would definitely be needed before treatment to ensure that the best treatment for you.