How soon after lipolysis treatment can I get pregnant?

I stopped taking lipolysis injections on my abdomen 4 months ago. If I conceive now is there any chances of the fluids of the injections taken 4 months ago to affect the foetus?

That is difficult to say and the fact that this is an unapproved process makes it even scarier

+1
Lipolysis is not an approved treatment by the FDA, so the fact that you could become pregnant after is concerning.  With any new treatment it is important to check if it has been through trials as this is one way that we can determine the risk to you or your child.  
I would check with your OBGYN and definitely stop treatments.  Good luck!

Omaha Dermatologist