My Breast Reduction Left my Nipples Placed Too Far Apart Can Anything Be Done? (photo)

My breast reduction took me from a 34DDD to a 34B. I'm happy with the size of my new breast, but my nipples look strange from a front view. My nipples measure 24 centimeters apart and face the outer sides of my body. Is there any procedure that can fix this problem?

Nipple position following breast reduction

+3

Based upon your post-op photo, your procedure was performed recently.  Discuss your concern with your plastic surgeon, but it usually takes at least 6 months following breast reduction for the size and shape to stabilize.  If you are not happy with your nipple position at that time, your plastic surgeon will probably be able to make some adjustment to their position.

Concerns after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+3

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure.   This procedure tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Given that the procedure was done recently, it will be in your best interest to allow for several months (and even one year) to pass before evaluating the outcome. In the longer term, if you are displeased with the positioning of the nipple/areola complexes, it is very likely that your plastic surgeon will be able to adjust their positions for you.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.

My Breast Reduction Left my Nipples Placed Too Far Apart Can Anything Be Done?

+2

Based upon the posted before and after photos your result is acceptable and in fact good.// Maybe you need to discuss this with your surgeon.//