Is Moving Lips a Centimeter Upwards Possible?

Is there any way to move two lips something about 1 centimeter higher than now?

Lip movement

+1

I do "lip lifts" and I can tell you that this procedure wont' elevate the lips that much. Even if it were possible (and it isn't), the lips would relax and shorten somewhat.

Lip lift is a good operation

+1

hi.

One centimeter is too much.  In the face, two or three millimeters can make a big difference.  But that is the judgement of the surgeon.  A lip lift with a scar hidden under the nose is a good option for a lot of women.

Huge Lip Lift

+1

I agree with Dr. Placik. 2 cm in lip movement is a huge distance and will NOT result in an attractive result. If the reason for the movement is reconstructive, there are multiple flaps that would give a better result.

Maybe we could do a 5 cm lip lift on your President?? I am sure many of us would gladly donate our services.

Dr. P. Aldea

Lip Lift

+1

This is considered a significant amoiunt of movement to achieve without distorting surrounding structures. Furthermore this would likely resolve in appreciable wound tension with implications for effecting the appearance of the scar.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.