Fibrosis After Laser Liposuction

About a Month Ago I Had the Laser Liposuction Done. I'm still receiving massages and ultrasound, but i have fibrosis on both of my sides, and very hard in my abdomen.. how can i get rid of these horrible marks?

Laser Liposuction

This is common and we treat all of our patients with Vshape and Smoothshapes for this.  This will help to smooth out the areas until they resolve.  We rarely have patients go beyond 6 weeks with the fibrotic tissue.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

Fibrosis after liposuction

Smart Lipo can induce thermal injury and the body can manifest a response by producing too much collagen. This can create scarring underneath the skin.  Massage, corticosteroid injections (which have risk), warm compresses, endermologie, external ultrasound, and possibly Velashape may help.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Marks after liposuction

At 5 weeks you are still a bit early in the recovery process. You have to give it more time to heal and soften. If concerned then see your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Swelling after laser Lipo is non Unusual

From the photo you show, the back rolls and upper abdomen by nature have more fibrous tissue and that is why an energy source such as laser or ultrasound can help get more thorough fat remoal from these areas. Having siad that, this energy often applied to the fat and skin layers for tightening can produce more swelling or edema.

sometimes it can be firm. In this instance, you would need to do post operative treaments and or massaging to open veins and lymphatics for drainage. This problem should slowly resolve, but at one month after, can still be wuite visible.

Barry E. DiBernardo, MD
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

29 Park Street
Montclair, NJ 07042

Fibrosis After Laser Liposuction

What you describe is very uncommon with Smart Lipo. Is that what you had done and who did it??? You can come see me in my office in MIAMI Regards Dr. Blinski

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143