Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgery Financing

Based on what others say here, a mommy makeover can be very expensive. Do all doctors that offer mommy makeovers provide financing options? Will they agree to payment installments over time on a credit card? what are other ways people afford it!

Financing a Mommy MakeOver

+2

Regarding: "Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgery Financing
Based on what others say here, a mommy makeover can be very expensive. Do all doctors that offer mommy makeovers provide financing options? Will they agree to payment installments over time on a credit card? what are other ways people afford it
!"

The vast majority of Plastic surgeons offer their patients various ways to finance Mommy Make-Over and other Cosmetic Surgery procedures. Understandably, some sources of finance may be better than others. If you have a good credit score you MAY be able to get reasonable credit terms as a loan if you did not borrow it on your credit card. If you have a poor credit history you really should consider if looking better is worth going deeper in debt.

Philosophically, we would all differ on what is or is not worth borrowing for. I think that an education, a home to live in and surgery to improve your appearance are MUCH better ways to spend your money than clothes, sports events or vacations. But - you decide.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Financing

+1
Some surgeons offer financing options in their office- you would need to check with the surgeon you are interested in seeing. There is also a company Care Credit that can be used. Best of luck.

The Majority of Plastic Surgeons Offer Some Type of Financing Program for Cosmetic Patients

+1

For many patients, cosmetic surgery would not be possible without some type of financing. For this reason, the vast majority of plastic surgeons offer some type of financing program. With the availability of this type of program, plastic surgeons don’t typically take installment payments. They usually require full payment before surgery is performed.
In our practice, we almost exclusively utilize Care Credit. This is currently the most commonly used source of plastic surgery financing in the United States. The company is run by GE capital financing. It’s reputable and you can apply for a loan online. It takes approximately thirty minutes to get a response. In some cases, you may be able to get a twelve month interest free loan.
Financing is not for everyone; make sure you understand the fine print in your contract. Don’t take on more than you can handle. At some point, you will have to repay the loan. It’s important to have all your financing questions answered before proceeding with cosmetic surgery. In our office, we have financial consultants who can help you with this very important issue.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Financing

+1

We accept credit cards. I also have  financing available through citibank, care credit and surgery loans.

Mommy Makeover Financing

+1

Most plastic surgery offices offer some sort of financing option.  Often it is through a financing company.  Best to speak with the office manager of your Plastic Surgeon's practice and see with they usually do.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/tummy-tuck-abdominoplasty

Financing for Surgery

+1

Each office differs with how they work with financing companies and exactly what they do in regards to "financing through the office".  You would need to visit with some board certified plastic surgeons and see exactly what their process is...

There are many financing companies that you can apply with online who will pay the surgeon prior to surgery and then you will have monthly payments to them.  

Best Wishes!

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Mommy Makeover

+1

Each plastic surgeon offers different methods of payment.  The more common methods include charge cards and Care Credit.  We do not offer internal financing options. 

Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Financing Options for Mommy Makeovers

+1

Most plastic surgeons offer financing options.  CareCredit is commonly used as well as Chase and Med Loans.  You can apply on line before your consultation to see whether you can be approved.  Depending on the terms, the interest rate will vary.  Talk to your plastic surgeon and see which plan she/he accepts.  Mommy makeover is expensive; but if you are a good candidate for it, I think the procedure will be worth it.  Good luck to you.

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com/financing/

How to make a Mommy Makeover affordable

+1

Purchasing an aesthetic surgery procedure is similar to any other large purchase, such as a car, furniture, or a trip.    Typically patients will pay via credit card, cash, or healthcare financing.   I receive positive feedback from my patients in regards to carecredit.    Similar to other financing companies, they offer interest free plans for up to 12 months, or low interest plans up to 5 years.    This allows patients to have the procedure they desire and develop a plan to fit their budget.   I have attached their website below.

If you have problems seeking approval with healthcare financing, I recommend that you take time to save the appropriate money or choose one part of the mommy makeover that is affordable.   

Unfortunately,  these procedures are not covered under insurance, and theefore financing can become an issue.   Bottomline, in todays economy, do not place yourself in financial hardship by overbudgeting a cosmetic procedure.  

I wish you a safe and happy recovery.

Web reference: http://www.carecredit.com

Financing for surgey

+1

Most doctor's offices have financing available to patients through different banks.  I do not know of doctors that take payment plans.