Mini Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, and Arm Lipo in One Day?

I am 27 years old, 5'9" and 140 pounds. I do not smoke, and am in good health. Recently I visited a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and he told me I could have a Mini TT, breast reduction, and arm lipo in one day. He also assured me that they could be completed under 4.5 hours. Is this a safe combination of procedures, or should I spread them out? Is it possible to achieve good results in that amount of time?

Multiple surgeries

+1

The decision to perform multiple surgeries depends upon your health and the comfort level of you andyour doctor. As a tall and slender patient these procedures will be simpler and easier in you.  It is a reasonable and common combination  of surgeries and a combination that I would perform in about the same time frame in the right patient in my own practice.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon