Microdermabrasion for Under Eye Bags?

Hi am 31 and i have under eye bags, Can microdermabration improve the area under my eyes,or am i totally waisting my money!

Don't Waste Your Money!

Sorry to say but microdermabrasion is such a superficial process that you are unlikely to see any benefit for the deeper structures.  Go see an expert in your area in peri-orbital rejuvenation.

Danville Dermatologic Surgeon

600 San Ramon Valley Blvd
Danville, CA 94526

Microdermabrasion could help the bags but very minimally

There are many ways to do microdermabrasion.  The really superficial ones won't really make a difference. There are some physician grade machines that can go deeper with stronger suction.  But you would really need a doctor to do it or some one under the close supervision of a doctor doing it.  Essentially, when you get into the deeper, stronger ones you are doing some resurfacing.  This could help increase a layer of collagen that could help with the bags to a small degree.  Other better options include fillers, fat injections, midface lift, lower blepharoplasty, and lower eyelid rim facial implants.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

1810 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004