Mesotherapy Vs. Carboxytherapy - Which is Better to Treat Cellulite?

I did liposuction 6mths ago, however the result is not that significant. Although my thighs seem to be a little more defined but I thought of doing either mesotherapy or carboxytherapy to reduce the sight of cellulite. Both seems to be good, but which is more suitable?

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question.I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.