Can I Ue E Matrix If I Am Trying To Get Pregnant? Is The RF Energy Something To Be Concerned About?

Can I use the E Matrix if I am trying to get pregnant? Is the RF energy used by the machine something to be concerned about?

EMatrix and pregnancy

+1

Quite frankly, the RF isn't something to worry about because it doesn't travel through the body or anything and it's concentrated onto the areas it's hitting, i.e., the face. However, no testing is ever done on pregnant women or fetuses, so the exact ramifications of what's happening are just not known. If you, your dermatologist, and your OB are comfortable with you having the procedure done, then I'd say it's ok, but it's up to all of you to determine what's best.