How long would i have to wear the face compression garment after getting chin and cheek lipo?

Liposuction compression garments

I typically have my patients wear their compression garments for at least two weeks after their procedure. This helps bring down the swelling as much as possible. I've had quite a few patients wear them for longer in the past because they like the extra support.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Compression garments for neck lift/lipo

This is completely dependent upon your surgeon. I tell my patients to wear the compression wrap for 1 week all the time and then for an additional week when at home or sleeping. But I have yet to see any literature or evidence that proves that any specific amount of time is better than another. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Duration of compression with neck liposuction

After neck liposuction, compression treatment varies from surgeon to surgeon. I typically recommend compression all the time for 5-7 days, then only when at home and at night for the following several weeks. You should check with your surgeon what he/she recommends. Please make sure you see someone who is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. Face liposuction is not standardly performed - it creates a danger to facial nerves.

Michele A. Shermak, MD

That will vary surgeon to surgeon.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.