If a Man Uses Latisse Will It Make Him Look Feminine?

I'm Italian, have full head of thick dark hair, good eyebrow thickness, but my top lashes have always been sparse, & are now thinner in my 30's, also bottom lashes are barely visible. My brother has thick, long, eye lashes that look great. Just wondering if I used latisse would look strange, or make up like on a masculine face?

Latisse for men

+2

There are many men, as well as women, who use Latisse to improve their lashes.  I would say it's worth it and it should not make your face more feminine.  Also, if you get to the point where you feel there is too much growth, you can always use the Latisse less frequently, like every other day or twice a week instead of every night.  The effect will also go away once you stop using the Latisse, so if for some reason you did not like the results, your lashes would return to how they looked before starting Latisse.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can men use Latisse?

+2

I actually have many men who buy and use Latisse. It's not a matter of eyelash thinness only affecting women, but it's just the way Allergan chooses to market the product. Latisse is equally effective for men and women.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Eyelashes

+2

Latisse is an excellent product for eyelash ehancement for both sexes. I have many very happy patients who apply the product at night just to the upper lid and see longer and thicker lashes on upper and lower lids

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Latisse for Men?

+2

Hi Gscepi.  We have both male and female patients that use Latisse and it makes both sexes eyes look better.  We have not had any male patients tell us that they thought it made them look feminine.  One important point is that you only use Latisse on the upper lashes.  It may not affect the lower ones much based on how it is applied.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

+1

Latisse is a great solution for both men and women, many men use it to treat the same issue you are seeing. If your lashes begin to look feminine you can always cut back on the number of applications.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Men using Latisse

+1

Thank you for your question. Latisse is a great product for both men and women. It is a clear liquid and is applied in the evening so it will not make you look like you are wearing make up. Latisse will help fill in your lashes and also improve the thickness of them. This shouldn't make you look feminine.

- Best wishes

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1

Latisse will not make your lashes look more feminine.  There are many men that use Latisse.  Also, a lot of our patients will use Latisse 2 - 3 times per weeks so that lashes don't get too long.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Latisse in Men

+1

Latisse makes eyelashes grow longer, thicker, and darker. Men can have all three of these characteristics in their eyelashes. The good news is that it is not permanent. If you do not care for the results, discontinuation of the product will make your lashes revert back to the way they were.

Gus Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Latisse for Men

+1

Latisse can be used by either men or women. It is an excellent product for thicker lashes.