Doctor For Gender Reassignment Surgery in Oklahoma City?

i am a male i want to start on get my sex change and i want to get breast implants so i need help to fine a docton in oklahoma c

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we have a section on our site that may help you with your research. I have provided a link below; please make sure to browse the photos and read the stories by other community members.

http://www.realself.com/gender-reassignment-surgery/drs

Hopefully this helps!

You might need to travel to find the best doctor for this

+1
With this operation in particular, it is often necessary to travel to find the surgeon that has the proper experience and system which can support you throughout the process. Simply finding someone nearby that can do surgery can often lead to disappointing results. Look at the surgeon's photographs to see if they have specific experience in surgery for transgender patients. It is your body, you need to make the best choice.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon