I'm 23 with acne, what steps should I take to maintain bright, clean skin and prevent wrinkles?

I want to know what are the best ways to have a bright and clean skin, since I'm 23 old and it's important for the future to start taking care of my skin. For example, should I start applying night and eye creams ? I have acne so not all kind of products suit my face. And what about botox to prevent wrinkles ? I really don't know what are the DOs and DONTs for my age. Thanks in advance.

Dos and Donts for Antiaging

+1
These are questions you ask your cosmetic dermatologist during your visit.  Seek a cosmetic consultation with a dermatologist and they can address these issues.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.