How Much Does Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty Surgery Cost for Me? (photo)

Hello, I am under 20 years old. I have had dark circles all my life I am looking for a Dr. who might be able to estimate the price of lower eyelid blepharoplasty surgery for me by the look of my photos?

Lower lid blepharoplasty cost

It is important to make sure that at age 20 there are no underlying medical conditions, such as allergies or thyroid disease.  Allergic shiners of the lower lids can give this appearance at a young age.  If medical conditions have been ruled out, a transconjunctival blepharoplasty is then the appropriate choice for removal of fat in the 2 compartments of the lower lids.  A transconjunctival blepharoplasty costs $3,600 and includes the operating room, the anesthesia, and the surgeon’s fee.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Correction of Lower Eyelid Hollows... Blepharoplasty or Filler?

Hi MrsHoop,

In patients under 20 years old such as yourself, I would advise using Restylane filler to correct the hollows under your eyes.  The treatment ranges from $500 to $1,000 depending on how much filler is needed, and whom you choose as your injecting physician. Restylane injections under the eye last much longer than filler in other areas as there is very little movement in this area.  Most patients have improvement for over 18 months while many continue to be happy for many years. This is a most delicate and unforgiving area so do choose your injecting physician most carefully. 

Transconjuntival blepharoplasty or bleph with transpositioning of the lower lid fat can be surgically performed, but in past few years many experts have preferred using filler over surgery.  Removing fat results in volume loss, and fat transpositioning has the potential for lumps and bumps under the eyes. The cost of surgery ranges from $5,000 to $10,000.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Dark Circles Treatment Cost

Pricing varies greatly depending on the surgeon and city in which they operate, as well as other factors. It's better to first find out which surgeon you'd like to have perform your surgery, then ask how much they charge. This way quality is your governing factor.

In Toronto, blepharoplasty can range from $4500 to $7000, with the lower range referring to the upper or lower eyelids only.  

However, at your age blepharoplasty may not be the most effective solution to resolve your concern. You should see a surgeon to determine whether the procedure can help you, as your dark circles may be caused by something else. Best of luck.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Lower blepharoplasty

The ideal surgery for you will be lower blepharoplasty with fat transposition (moving the existing fat to a lower position to fill the hollowness underneath the bags). The cost varies, depending on surgeon, city, type of surgery, and anesthesia type. The typical cost is from $2500 to 4000.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

9735 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

How Much Does Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty Surgery Cost for

The range varies greatly depending the area of the USA. Range is from $2,000 to $4,000. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded docs in your city. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Transconjunctival blepharoplasty with fat repositioning

You would be an excellent candidate for fat repositioning lower lid blepharoplasty. Cost is usually between $3000-4000, depending the area of the country and surgeon.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Cost of eyelid surgery

from the appearance of your lower lids as seen in the photos, it appears you have fullness due to "pre-senile" fat herniation, best handled by a transconjunctival blepharoplasty.  This cost would be approximately 4000 dollars.

Jeffrey Joseph, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

1000 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70503

Every practice is different. In our practice in La Jolla it cost around $4200 everything included. We do surgeries in outpatient surgery centers. We take our patients to highest quality of care facilities.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

9025 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Lower Eyelid Surgery

Depending on what's causing the dark circles will depend on the treatment.  In our practice to correct the under eye area it can range from $1100 for filler to $3500 for a surgical procedure.  I would have consultations with 2-3 board certified plastic surgeon's to get their recommendations.

Ben Hugo, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

328 Louisa Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Lower eyelid surgery cost.

The surgery that you need is a transconjunctival blepharoplasty. This is done thru the inside of the lower lid. Therefore there is no scar seen. The cost is about $4000.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210