I Have Loss of Fullness in Lower Eye Area

I have lost of fullest in low eye and I have dark circles. What can I do?

Restylane is without a doubt the best treatment for this issue.

+1

Hi Melissa

No photos, so it is hard to know precisely what your issues are.  However, under eye fillers have proven to be the first treatment choice for these issues in most cases.  These treatments can be far more helpful than any surgery.  Consider looking at the liquidfacelift.com website for a highly qualified injector in your area for this service.  Recognized that this type of treatment is art as much as it is science.

Lower eyelid "tear trough" treatments.

+1

Hi Melissa,

One of the most useful treatments I have found has been replacement of volume with Restylane in this area.  

There are also other factors that may have an effect on the area.  Most of these would respond to good skin care treatments.   One of our favorite at this moment is Skin Medica Eye Repair.  I start every patient on this after we preform the restylane lower lid treatment. 

Restylane in the lower lid area is a relatively tricky procedure, and in some cases may not look as good as you would like.  I would recommend finding a surgeon who has preformed many, and has some before-after pictures of the procedure to share with you. 

Since I have answered this question in more detail previously, please refer also to my profile to see the articles and answers sections for more.

Good Luck.

Dr. Torkian - Lasky Clinic, Beverly Hills

Behrooz Torkian, MD

Loss of Fullness in Lower Eye Area

+1

Hi Melissa,

The best treatment for loss of fullness of the lower eyelid area is Restylane injections.  It may also help decrease some of the shadowing that may be contributing to your dark circles.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD