Laser to Improve Scar from Spinal Fusion? (photo)

Had spinal fusion one year ago. Have used products such as Glycolic Acid & Retin-A, making the scar look as great as it possibly can. I would like to have laser done on the scar to reduce the redness & the scar altogether. I have done erbium, IPL and Polaris laser on my face to reduce acne and acne scars. It worked amazingly. I just want to know what the BEST laser would be for my situation. Thank you doctors. Please note the picture so you can see my situation

Treatment of surgical scars with pulsed dye laser

+1

Red scars from surgery can be improved and made less visible with a series of treatments with a scar laser that is known as pulsed dye laser. 

I use the pulsed dye laser frequently in my office to improve these surgical scars.