What can I do about many large, bulging veins on my feet of 22 year old male? (Photos)

I'm a 22 year old male with many large, bulging veins on both feet that seem to have gotten worse over the past several years. Duplex ultrasound showed no veinous reflux or insufficiency and these are not varicose veins. What is causing this and what can I do to improve the appearance?

Varicose veins of the feet - Buffalo Niagara

+1
Watch the video that describes all of the options of treatment for varicose veins of the feet on the link below. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Several options

+1
Foot veins are usually not treated, and if they are, this is considered a cosmetic procedure.  You had the appropriate test to evaluate reflux which you do not have.  Your options would be to leave them alone or consider  sclerotherapy or removal through micro incisions.  The concern with foot veins is that there are many superficial nerves in the area which could be inadvertently injured.  See a vein specialist.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon