Golf 4 Weeks After Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and Breast Reduction with Lift?

How long do I need to wait to play golf after full tt, lipo, breast reduction and lift? I am two weeks out and I feel great. I am looking at playing in a golf tournament around my 4 week post op..what do you think?? Is this safe or should I not risk it?

Golf After Tummy Tuck

+1
I recommend my patients wait at least 6 weeks after surgery before doing anything physically rigorous, which may include golfing if you play "hard". The concern I have is the twisting you'll be doing in the tournament, which your body might not be ready for. You should ask your surgeon for their advice.

Communicate with your surgeon regarding post-operative activity limitations and restrictions

+1

This is on the borderline of acceptability and I would strongly enocurage you to discuss this with your treating physician. Depending on your particular unique situation and the surgical techniques utilized, it may be completely permissible or be unacceptable.