Golf 4 Weeks After Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and Breast Reduction with Lift?

How long do I need to wait to play golf after full tt, lipo, breast reduction and lift? I am two weeks out and I feel great. I am looking at playing in a golf tournament around my 4 week post op..what do you think?? Is this safe or should I not risk it?

Communicate with your surgeon regarding post-operative activity limitations and restrictions

+1

This is on the borderline of acceptability and I would strongly enocurage you to discuss this with your treating physician. Depending on your particular unique situation and the surgical techniques utilized, it may be completely permissible or be unacceptable.