Will the BBL at the same time ''make'' my long torso shorter?

Im only 5'1 and about 132 lbs. My problem is that I have this apple shaped body that I dislike very much. I want to have a curvy pear shaped body that I know is possibe to acchive with the BBL. Will the BBL at the same time ''make'' my long torso shorter so I don't have such long back ? Pic 2 is my current shape. Wish to have number 1 or number 3.

Torso and BBL

+2

It is difficult to change the length of the torso but some visual illusions may develop with a BBL to make it look more proportionate.

BBL & torso ratio

+2

Definitely your own frame (Bones and muscles) will be determinant of your body shape, fat sculpting can be used to camouflage your natural shape but it will not change it.

This means if your weight is all in your lower body: calves, thighs, hips and butt, then a liposculpture of your lower body will help a lot, as is: liposuction to your thighs, hips and create a better and narrower shape of your butt but keeping the curves and projection of your derriere will make visually a different ratio among waist and hips creating a more balanced body shape.

So definitely on the correct hands your body would be better balanced, but your frame will remain the same. I mean, your shape probably will never achieve a very slender thighs, because your bones and muscles will not be changed. Also you have to acknowledge your weight matters and matters a lot, so you have to be proactive in order to achieve the best result.

Have a wonderful journey.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+2

The length of the buttocks can be altered to some extent by differential liposuction, and this can change the relative length of the torso.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+2

We cannot make our patients match photos from a magazine. However, we can certainly give patients a more "curvy pear shaped body". The lipo that we do especially of the waist and love handles and middle and lower back can greatly enhance the hourglass figure that can only be sculpted to the extend of your bone and muscular skeleton. The more fat you have in the lipo areas, the more we are able to get these great transformations by putting fat into the buttocks.

William J. Seare, MD
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon