How Long Do Affirm Laser Treatments Last?

Just had Reaffirm treatment on my neck, and it was recommended I do 5 more treatments. How long would the results of Reaffirm last? I find the price I was quoted with discount, quite pricey. Thank you

Refirme results

+1

Thank you for your question.  Refirme treatments are best when performed in a series as suggested to you as this will produce the best result.  The treatment results will require maintenance as the aging process continues to slow down collagen production, damage collagen and ravel up the elastin fibres.  Usually after a series of treatments I recommend that patients have a treatment once a season to stimulate the collagen production and maintain the results from the original package of treatments.