Can Being Hit In The Behind Damage BBL Results 3 Weeks Post-Op?

I had a BBL done 25 Days ago or 3.5 weeks. I have been VERY good about not sitting unless I am driving up to this point. But last night my husband slapped my behind while we were being intimate. Do you think I ruined any chance for the fat to attach?

Brazilian butt lift and spanking

+7

The fat injected into the butt should be very well accepted  three weeks after surgery. Although the fat needs to be handled with care, spanking should not cause a decrease in the survival of the fat. Prolong pressure by sitting is what will have a detrimental effect on the results. Let your husband enjoy the beauty of your results and let the spanking to continue. 

Activity after Brazilian Butt LIft

+2

With the Brazilian Butt Lift, our goal is to promote fat cell survival. Motion and pressure will likely decrease survival.  So, unless you were slapped very hard or repeatedly,  it will probably have little or no affect.  I would be more concerned about the activity that lead to the slapping.   But  3 weeks after surgery, you may be fairly safe.  

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian butt lift and injury

+2

I don't think you'll have any problem. Most of my patients after 2 to 3 weeks I don't see any decrease in the size of the buttocks. Short term pressure probably does not damage fat cells as much as sustained pressure from sitting. Don't worry and to what you do.

Wendell Perry, MD

Hit on behind after BBL

+1

At three weeks there is likely no damage to fat take. That said, firm, repeated slap should be avoided as should sitting or other trauma

Raj S. Ambay, MD