How Long Do Burns Caused by 50% TCA Peel Take To Heal? (photo)

I applied 50% TCA peel in my forehead and right cheeks but I didn't notice that I put many amount that's why it caused burns. I'm on my 2nd day now but it doesn't disappear. I'm really afraid that it might cause a scar in my forehead and cheeks..please help me,i attached here some of my photos..

50% self-applied TCA is dangerous! Stop and see a specialist!

+4

What you are doing is very dangerous.  You should stop self treatment with TCA and see a specialist before you destroy your skin!

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Self Treatment with 50% TCA Will Always Have a Bad Outcome

+1

Based on the skin type shown in this photo, I would never recommend that you have a 50% TCA treatment.  Doing this at home is absolute insanity! Intervention by an experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist is called for ASAP.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Burns caused by 50% TCA and healing time

+1

Working with Chemical peels is very dangerous if you are not a certified specialist.  This burns and scars might last a very long time to heal since you have olive/tan cskin and can take months up to a year to fade enough to cover with makeup.  I recommend seeing a specialist immediately and avoid ALL EXFOLIATION!  Good Luck!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon