How Long Do Burns Caused by 50% TCA Peel Take To Heal? (photo)

I applied 50% TCA peel in my forehead and right cheeks but I didn't notice that I put many amount that's why it caused burns. I'm on my 2nd day now but it doesn't disappear. I'm really afraid that it might cause a scar in my forehead and cheeks..please help me,i attached here some of my photos..

50% self-applied TCA is dangerous! Stop and see a specialist!

+4

What you are doing is very dangerous.  You should stop self treatment with TCA and see a specialist before you destroy your skin!

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Self Treatment with 50% TCA Will Always Have a Bad Outcome

+1

Based on the skin type shown in this photo, I would never recommend that you have a 50% TCA treatment.  Doing this at home is absolute insanity! Intervention by an experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist is called for ASAP.

Web reference: http://www.drprendiville.com/

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Burns caused by 50% TCA and healing time

+1

Working with Chemical peels is very dangerous if you are not a certified specialist.  This burns and scars might last a very long time to heal since you have olive/tan cskin and can take months up to a year to fade enough to cover with makeup.  I recommend seeing a specialist immediately and avoid ALL EXFOLIATION!  Good Luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon