How Long Does Belotero Last?

Re: Duration of Belotero

+2

Belotero will normally last between six to nine months.  However, the duration of this filler will be different across individuals. Some people will metabolize the filler faster than others. It will also depend on where the injection was placed.

Belotero will often last a shorter time in areas where there is a lot of movement.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How long does Belotero Last?

+2

Belotero is a newer filler in our practice and although we like it for tear troughs and very superficial lines, It doesn't seem to last as long as Restylane or Juvederm. In some cases we are seeing only 3-4 months. On the other hand it doesn't create some of the problems Juvederm or Restylane does. The Jury is still out!

Sam Naficy, MD

Nice thin HA filler

+2

Belotero Balance is a very nice Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers.  It is one of the newer HA products, and it's niche in my practice is in filling of very fine lines, that other HA's are not well suited for.  As a result, it is not very volumizing, and tends to last a bit shorter than the other HA's, with the average being 6-9 months depending on the site that it is used in.

Syed O. Ali, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Longevity of Belotero

+2

Like most other hyaluronic acid fillers, Belotero is fairly short lasting.  It's longevity can vary from person to person and can also vary with the treated area.  I would say a rough estimate would be about six months.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Belotero lasts about 4-6 months.

+1
Belotero is a great little filler for fine lines and lips and lasts 4-6 months easily for roughly $550/syringe. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How Long Does Belotero Last?

+1

Belotero usually last 6-9 months but it can vary from each individual and how fast their metabolism is

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

How long does Belotero last

+1

This product is thinner than the other HAs such as Juvederm and Restylane, so it tends to get metabolized much faster. It also depends on where it is injected. The product does not last as long in areas that have more movement such as the mouth area and lips.  This product is great for injection directly into fine lines without causing the lumpiness you would see with thicker HAs. It can also be injected into nasolabial folds, tear troughs, and even lips (although it is extremely short-lived in the lips, so I would stick to Juvederm or Restylane in the lips). It normally lasts anywhere from 3-6 months. 

Steven H. Williams, MD

How long does Belotero last?

+1

Belotero is newer hyaluronic acid based filler. It is similar in composition to Restylane, Juvederm, and Perlane. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced and broken down by the body every day, synthetic hyaluronic acid has more crosslinking (binding of the molecule) therefore is more resistant to being metabolized by the body. On average, Belotero lasts about 6-9 months depending on the area being injected. The tear trough region will last longer than the lips because lips are constantly moving, increasing the rate mechanical breakdown.

H. Michael Roark, MD

Duration of Belotero

+1

Belotero is a newer hyaluronic acid filler, similar to Juvederm and Restylane. I favor it over the other hyaluronics in more superficial lines. In general patients are finding that it lasts about 6-12 months depending on where it is injected.

Lawrence Iteld, MD