How Long Does Belotero Last?

How Long Does Belotero Last?

+2
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler that is a little finer (less viscous) than some of the other fillers like Restylane or Juvederm.  This makes it great for very fine lines as well as under the eyes.  I also find that it's a good filler for the lips for my patients who want a little correction but don't want their lips to look "filled" or overdone.

It doesn't tend to last as long as Restylane or Juvederm, but I think the advantages outweigh the shorter longevity.  Depending on where it is placed, if usually lasts from 6-9 months. 

Seattle Dermatologist

Re: Duration of Belotero

+2

Belotero will normally last between six to nine months.  However, the duration of this filler will be different across individuals. Some people will metabolize the filler faster than others. It will also depend on where the injection was placed.

Belotero will often last a shorter time in areas where there is a lot of movement.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How long does Belotero Last?

+2

Belotero is a newer filler in our practice and although we like it for tear troughs and very superficial lines, It doesn't seem to last as long as Restylane or Juvederm. In some cases we are seeing only 3-4 months. On the other hand it doesn't create some of the problems Juvederm or Restylane does. The Jury is still out!

Sam Naficy, MD

Nice thin HA filler

+2

Belotero Balance is a very nice Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers.  It is one of the newer HA products, and it's niche in my practice is in filling of very fine lines, that other HA's are not well suited for.  As a result, it is not very volumizing, and tends to last a bit shorter than the other HA's, with the average being 6-9 months depending on the site that it is used in.

Syed O. Ali, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Longevity of Belotero

+2

Like most other hyaluronic acid fillers, Belotero is fairly short lasting.  It's longevity can vary from person to person and can also vary with the treated area.  I would say a rough estimate would be about six months.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long does Boletero last?

+1
Boletero half life depends on the location and amount injected, depth of injection and if there is a lot of movement in the area. It lasts approximately 6-12 months

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Belotero Lasts 6-9 months

+1
As with most hyaluronic acid fillers, Belotero typically lasts 6-9 months.  However, duration can vary based upon the metabolism of the patient and the area where the product was injected.  Our office has seen nice results with Belotero for superficial lines, especially those of the lower face.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Belotero - how long does it last?

+1
Belotero is a newer hyaluronic acids; however, it's one of my favorites as it is currently the thinnest filler on the market (Restylane Silk, which will make its debut in 2015, maybe even thinner).  It works great in thin areas such as around the eyes and in lip lines.  Around the eyes, we're getting more than a year in many patients.  Around the lips, unfortunately, similar to the other hyaluronic acids, we are getting maybe 4 months.  

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Belotero lasts about 4-6 months.

+1
Belotero is a great little filler for fine lines and lips and lasts 4-6 months easily for roughly $550/syringe. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How Long Does Belotero Last?

+1

Belotero usually last 6-9 months but it can vary from each individual and how fast their metabolism is

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS