How Long After Revision Rhinoplasty Until You Can Smoke Marijuana?

I am one week post op of a revision rhinoplasty, and I am just wondering how long I should wait before I can smoke marijuana? I do not smoke cigarettes, by no means am I looking for someone to condown my marijuana smoking I know it is illegal & I am aware of the health affects. I just want to make sure it will not affect any healing as this is my second surgery and I do NOT want anything to affect my healing, thank you very much :)

How Long After Revision Rhinoplasty Until You Can Smoke Marijuana

+1

Sinced you had to have a revision procedure you really need to focus on your healing. I would avoid ALL smoking for at least a month.

I think Cheech and Chong would approve.